Blended Learning is the combination of a customised language course through personal coaching with your teacher (on location or with us) supplemented by exercises via an internet platform.
Objectives of the internet platform
- Extra opportunity to be engaged with the language outside of the training sessions;
- Exercises appropriate to the level and needs of the participant(s);
- User friendly system with immediate feedback;
- Extra learning material for teacher and participant during the course.
On completion of the course the participants still have several months extra to practise within the internet platform.
A successful marriage between Internet technology and the soundness of customised training!
Videoconferencing is a simple system to operate whereby the participant, together with an instructor, can follow a customised training course via an Internet connection using a web camera. During the sessions participants can ask questions, do role-plays or share their own documents, multimedia and/or software applications with the trainer.
The advantages are:
- It is easy to install (no specialist knowledge required beforehand) and free;
- The course content is planned according to the needs of the participant;
- It is very flexible for the agenda (especially good for those who are very busy);
- The participant and the trainer do not have to come to the same place (a pc with an internet connection is all that is necessary);
- There are no travelling costs for the client.
Online vocabulary and expressions trainer
Elohim has developed an online training application – tailored to the learner – whereby vocabulary and expressions can be practiced . At home, on the road or at work.